Riley Resource Group is a collection of related companies who serve the agricultural industry and the communities in which we live and work. Feed Energy Company is one of the businesses that make up the Riley Resource Group.
Feed Energy Company is an agribusiness firm primarily engaged in producing a high-energy, liquid feed ingredient. The company produces and distributes throughout the Midwest scientifically balanced ingredients specific to customers’ needs. For more than 25 years, turkey, poultry, swine and other livestock producers have relied on Feed Energy for blending animal and vegetable oils to specific caloric content. We value service to our customers, each other and the communities in which we live and work. Quality and Integrity are core values of our organization. From the moment you walk through our doors you will understand, we are not your average agricultural company.
We are looking for mechanically-inclined, hard-working employees who are interested in a career. We have a great culture, great benefits and want to find employees who want to stay and grow with us.
This position is responsible for:
1. Loading/unloading tankers using pumps/hoses and other industrial equipment
2. Processing our liquid feed ingredients for our customers located in the Midwest
3. Completing required paperwork/tracking systems
4. Interacting positively with drivers and other customers
5. Trouble-shooting operational and equipment issues
1. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required
2. Ability to operate computers
3. Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations
4. Must have a driver's license or ability to obtain one
5. Must be willing to work 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm)
1. Health, life and short-term disability insurance
2. Generous 401k match (up to 6%)
3. Profit-sharing for all employees
4. Continuing education
5. Annual bonuses based on performance
6. Paid time off that starts accruing immediately
This position is an opportunity to work for an organization that values your goals and aspirations. An opportunity to impact animal nutrition and the quality and safety of food. An opportunity to be inspired by leaders in the industry and to inspire others.