$2,500 Sign On Bonus! Top compensation and enjoy a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment! Do you like to have a new challenge every day? Are you looking for a career that will challenge you and aid in your career growth?
If that appeals to you, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill our Maintenance Technician role!
Feed Energy Company is an agribusiness firm primarily engaged in producing a high-energy, liquid feed ingredient. The company produces and distributes throughout the Midwest scientifically balanced ingredients specific to customers’ needs. For more than 25 years, turkey, poultry, swine and other livestock producers have relied on Feed Energy for blending animal and vegetable oils to specific caloric content. We value service to our customers, each other and the communities in which we live and work. Quality and Integrity are core values of our organization. From the moment you walk through our doors you will understand, we are not your average agricultural company.
This position is responsible for:
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Document daily maintenance activities, monthly checklists, tank inspections, weekly housekeeping logs.
- Maintains, tests and services boilers at prescribed intervals.
- Performs routine mechanical functions including: electrical, air and electrical pumps, steam and condensate systems, pipefitting, welding, etc. as needed to keep the plant running in an efficient manner.
- Proactively plans future preventative maintenance, capital and budgets, then performs the work on all equipment.
- Keeps an adequate inventory of parts, tools, etc. necessary to perform maintenance and repairs on all equipment.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties as assigned by Lead Maintenance, Mechanical Services Manager, or Plant Manager
- Prepares reports for services rendered, tools used, or time required for billing purposes.
- Contributes as a team member/ or Safety Committee in Operations to ensure maintenance needs are being met.
- Follows safety rules, ppe and ensures safety training and compliance is up-to-date.
- Required to be on-call and to come in and take care of maintenance needs that arise outside of normal working hours as assigned by Plant Manager or Mechanical Services Manager.
- Provide customer service and maintenance assistance as required by external customers.
- Ability to demonstrate our company values in everyday work interactions.
- All other duties as assigned.
If this job sounds like a fit for you, please apply today!
This position is an opportunity to work for an organization that values your goals and aspirations. An opportunity to be inspired by leaders in the industry and to inspire others.
Feed Energy Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application was submitted successfully.