Do you have experience as an Office Coordinator and enjoy a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment? Do you like to have a new challenge every day? Are you looking for a career that will challenge you and aid in your career growth?
If that appeals to you, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill our Office Coordinator role!
Riley Resource Group is a collection of related companies who serve the agricultural industry and the communities in which we live and work. Feed Energy Company is one of the businesses that make up the Riley Resource Group.
Feed Energy Company is an agribusiness firm primarily engaged in producing a high-energy, liquid feed ingredient. The company produces and distributes throughout the Midwest scientifically balanced ingredients specific to customers’ needs. For more than 25 years, turkey, poultry, swine and other livestock producers have relied on Feed Energy for blending animal and vegetable oils to specific caloric content. We value service to our customers, each other and the communities in which we live and work. Quality and Integrity are core values of our organization. From the moment you walk through our doors you will understand, we are not your average agricultural company.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working employee who is interested in a career. We have a great culture, great benefits and want to find employees who want to stay and grow with us.
Check out what the position entails:
- Keeps track of daily and monthly inventories.
- Generates paperwork for all aspects of plant operation, including outgoing loads.
- Orders caustic, acid, and office supplies.
- Responsible for entering all the purchase orders into the system.
- Prepares samples for shipment.
- Manages the basic upkeep of the office, including managing the cleaning crew.
- Assists plant leadership with daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Manages shipping and receiving with USPS, UPS and FedEx.
- Record keeping for safe food, safe feed.
- Follows safety and housekeeping rules; works in a safe manner.
- Answers multi-line telephone and directs callers.
- Ability to demonstrate our company values in everyday work interactions.
- All other duties as assigned.
1. Health, life and short-term disability insurance
2. Company Wellness Program
3. Generous 401k match (up to 6%)
4. Profit-sharing for all employees
5. Continuing education
6. Annual bonuses based on performance
7. Two weeks of PTO that start accruing immediately and increases to three weeks at 2 years and four weeks at 5 years!
This position is an opportunity to work for an organization that values your goals and aspirations. An opportunity to impact animal nutrition and the quality and safety of food. An opportunity to be inspired by leaders in the industry and to inspire others.
Your application was submitted successfully.